Start a Donor Advised Fund
Your generosity journey starts here. Partner with us to pursue revolutionary, biblical generosity that creates eternal impact.
Use our online platform to open a donor advised fund in just a few simple steps.
1. Create Your Online Account
Provide some basic information to start setting up your profile.
2. Receive Log-In Credentials
Watch for an email confirming your account from email@example.com.
3. Set up the Fund
Log in to your account to create a new donor advised fund. Choose a name for the fund, provide an optional mission statement, and submit it for approval.Donor Login
4. Start Using the Fund
- Once the fund has been approved, you may set up your contribution methods (e.g., ACH, credit card, debit card, or check).
- Recommend grants to your favorite nonprofits from the fund balance.
- Recommend investments to grow the fund balance over time.
- Give together: Contact our donor care team to add other users to the fund or invite your financial advisor to participate.
Looking for more information
before you get started?
Learn more about how a donor advised fund works, The Signatry’s role as a donor advised fund sponsor, and how this tool can help coordinate and expand your generosity.Why the Signatry?
Fees & Details
Learn about grant methods, expenses and fees, and other inner workings of a donor advised fund with The Signatry.Fees and Minimums
Who We Are
The donor advised fund sponsor you choose serves as your partner in charitable giving. Learn more about The Signatry, our values, and our mission for revolutionary, biblical generosity.Mission, Vision, & Values