Change lives through clean and living water with neverthirst
Thank you for joining with other Cause Champions to support neverthirst. Together, we can write the last checks to end the clean water crisis!
- Learn more about our Cause Champions supporting neverthirst
- Learn more about the important work neverthirst is doing around the world
There are three ways to give:
- Make a grant recommendation from your donor advised fund.
- Make a gift from non-cash assets.
- Make a cash gift.
Choose the gift method that is best for you.
Looking to make a gift from your donor advised fund? Click here to login to our online portal.
How would you like to contribute?
ECHECK or CREDIT CARD – utilize the donate form provided on this page.
CHECK – write the fund name (The Neverthirst Charity Fund #2516282) in the memo line on the check and make it payable to “The Signatry”.
7171 W 95th Street, Suite 501
Overland Park, KS 66212
By clicking “Give Now” you are acknowledging:
- Your donation to the Fund is an irrevocable and nonrefundable donation to Servant Foundation d/b/a The Signatry (EIN: 43-1890105);
- The assets held in the Fund are The Signatry’s property, and The Signatry has exclusive legal control over the assets; and
- The Signatry has not provided any goods or services in consideration, in whole or in part, for your donation.
Servant Foundation d/b/a The Signatry, an organization exempt from tax under United States law (“The Signatry”), sponsors a charity fund named The Neverthirst Charity Fund (the “Fund”). The Signatry’s management makes the ultimate decisions on grants made from the Fund. As is the case with The Signatry, any organization to which The Signatry sends a grant from the Fund will have full and exclusive control and discretion over the granted assets.