Welcome to The Signatry!
How do you want to change the world? At The Signatry, we live on mission for eternal impact. We equip Christ followers to pursue their God-given passions to make a difference in the Kingdom and solve the world’s greatest problems. Whether the fine details of accounting to the vision casting of legacy planning, our staff is united together to support these big visions.
Come join this generosity movement! Explore our open positions below, and contact us for more information.
As the Digital Content Specialist, you will be one of the primary champions of bringing this mission to life through all forms of content. You will plan and write email, social, and blog content, in addition to other special content projects. It will require a creative mindset, team collaboration, and process management capabilities. You will help be the voice of our brand.
– Manage and create content for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
– Write design briefs for graphics and coordinate with design team
– Write monthly content for regional presidents’ LinkedIn profiles
– Work with Director of Marketing on monthly calendars
– Write, design, and schedule newsletters
– Write and maintain automation series
– Create special campaigns and segments as needed
– Manage lists and contact profiles in email campaign system
– Design graphics as needed
– Work with Director of Marketing on calendar for weekly topics
– Coordinate contract, guest, and staff authors
– Write and schedule weekly blog posts
– Manage dynamic content (update files for videos, photos, quotes, guides etc)
– Assist with new web page content development
– Assist with staff member biographies and updates
– Write and schedule Ministry Services Facebook group content
– Write, design, and schedule quarterly webinar reminder and follow up emails
– Support on webinars as needed
– Support Donor Care and regional presidents with special content projects
– Update copy and graphics on the donor platform
– Write press releases
– Develop quarterly guides for social media and special resources
– Assist team with copy-editing as needed
– Support paid-media content efforts as needed
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in developing, writing, and editing content for web and social media
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Must be a strong communicator who understands how to present information verbally and visually, and how to maintain brand standards
- Proficient in social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and social scheduling tools
- Experience with email campaign systems; MailChimp experience is strongly preferred
- Able to concept new ideas and content approaches to engage audiences more effectively
- Experience with content management systems
- Proven ability to manage multiple calendars and projects and meet deadlines
- Adobe Suite knowledge
- Graphic video creation ability is a major plus, but not required
- Design and layout experience
- SEO knowledge
Applications without writing samples will not be considered. Writing portfolio must include:
- 2 long form content pieces (blog, article, whitepaper, etc.)
- 3 social media content examples
- 1 of your choice (Email campaign, CTA examples, etc. Choose a piece of which you are most proud.)
- Answer the writing prompt: In 200 words or less, how would you encourage a reader not to be afraid to live generously even during this season with COVID-19?
The position will primarily be responsible for supporting fund accounting and analysis for both the cash and non-cash (complex) assets contributed to and held by The Signatry. This position will assist in preparing reporting and analysis for the gifted assets. Further, this position will assist the corporate accounting function with accruals, reconciliations, ERP system support, tax return preparation and completion of the annual audit. This position will apply sound accounting principles and learn and understand The Signatry ministry. This role reports to the CFO.
- Assist the Director of Complex Asset Accounting to prepare unrelated business income tax (UBIT) payment calculations and the necessary tax withholdings from the asset sales proceeds.
- Draft the Summary of Activity (SOA) statements for Complex Asset donors.
- Assist the Finance Team leads in month end closing for complex assets and donor advised funds, including preparing and recording journal entries, completing account reconciliations and developing variance analysis. Complete bank reconciliations for supporting organization and complex asset accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of the complex asset portion of the monthly Finance management reporting package for The Signatry. This will include learning the ERP system and how to develop reports using the software.
- Work with the Accounting Manager of Real Estate and Family Foundations to prepare analysis for key real estate asset holdings and supporting organizations including 990 tax returns and working with 3rd party property management companies.
- Maintain the Fixed Asset schedule for The Signatry, including the depreciation schedule. Prepare accruals, prepayments and other corporate accounting functions as assigned.
- Serve as a primary point of contact and system administrator for the expense reporting system software.
- Develop and maintain documentation for accruals, cash reconciliations and other journals to comply with The Signatry accounting policies, internal controls and to support the annual external audit and the 990-tax return. Work directly with the Auditors as part of completing a successful annual audit.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Strong Excel skills and financial analysis capabilities. Strong working knowledge of MS
- Effective communication skills required to convey information and analysis clearly
- Ability to complete research
- Ability to work independently and move projects forward
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and react quickly to changes in direction
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and meet deadlines
About The Signatry:
The Signatry is a Christian not for profit foundation that facilitates charitable gifting for donors. Our mission is to inspire and facilitate revolutionary biblical generosity. The Signatry exists to write the last check to the last missionary to be sent out to the last unreached people group so the last person can hear the gospel.
The Signatry is seeking a full time Corporate Paralegal to provide broad support to the legal team in areas of corporate governance, business transactions, entity management, investments, and gifts. The Corporate Paralegal will be highly-motivated and detail-oriented, willing to ask questions and work closely in a team. He or she enjoys being challenged by diverse projects.
- Prepare and maintain corporate filings and governance documents including formation, dissolution, and amendment filings and resolutions, written consents, certifications, minutes, and other corporate documents.
- Draft agreements under the direction of a supervising attorney.
- Track deadlines and renewal periods for gifts, contracts, and entities.
- Correspond internally and externally with diligence and care.
- Manage contract lifecycles and maintain internal legal filing system.
- Coordinate priorities and schedules within the legal team.
- Provide additional support to the legal team as needed.
Interested Parties Should Contact:
Dane Frazier, Executive Vice President & Associate General Counsel
- Strong testimony in Christ.
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a corporate paralegal. In-house experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Eagerness to be proactive and flexible.
- Project management experience a plus.
- High ethical standards and a proven ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Proficiency in MacOS-based Microsoft Office suite and the ability to be trained on specific legal team technology.
"The Signatry is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination. Accordingly, The Signatry strictly prohibits any unlawful discrimination against employees or job applicants based on factors such as race, color, sex, disability, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, and age, or any other status, condition or characteristic protected by applicable law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, under applicable law there is an exception to the “religion” component of the employment discrimination laws for religious organizations, and permits them to give employment preferences to adherents and followers of their own religion and particular faith. The Signatry does not waive the ministerial exception, the religious organization exception or any other exceptions to any federal, state or local legislation, including, but not limited to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act."