Welcome to The Signatry!
How do you want to change the world? At The Signatry, we live on mission for eternal impact. We equip Christ followers to pursue their God-given passions to make a difference in the Kingdom and solve the world’s greatest problems. Whether the fine details of accounting to the vision casting of legacy planning, our staff is united together to support these big visions.
Come join this generosity movement! Explore our open positions below, and contact us for more information.
The Event Manager is responsible for the strategic planning, management, and successful execution of The Signatry’s internal and external events.
The Event Manager will have a strong testimony in Christ as well as:
- This person will plan, execute and coordinate all events hosted by The Signatry
- Logistics can include: venue research, hotel bookings, negotiating vendor contracts, attendee & table sponsorship registration, event set up, putting together seating charts & name tags, choosing event decor, etc.
- This person will work closely with and provide support for Relationship Managers on events in their regions and assist them with personal follow up emails.
- This person will be a member of the Events Committee, ensuring all proposed events flow through the pipeline and any events approved are in sync with the strategic plan.
- Draft event information for creation of event collateral.
- Work with the marketing team to see email campaigns to completion.
- Responsible for budgeting and tracking expenses to assist in complete financial reconciliation of all events.
- Maintain accessible event schedules, checklists and processes.
- Travel to and support on-site execution and management of key events.
- Provide a high level of customer service and communication both internally and externally.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Sales teams throughout event processes and follow up.
- Perform other duties as required.
- 5+ years in event planning
- Strong communication and people skills
- Ability to learn quickly; work in a collaborative environment
- Excellent organization skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Some travel is required
- MailChimp or other email system
- CRM experience
- Marketing and/or Design experience
- Microsoft Office experience (specifically Outlook, Excel & Word)
Primary Job Duties:
- Reconcile company bank accounts monthly.
- Reconcile other trial balance assets and liability accounts monthly.
- Prepare journal entries for open items after reconciliations.
- Gather and analyze source data to verify reconciling items.
- Manage fixed asset schedule
- Gather source documents to verify the reconciling journal entries.
- Assist in year-end reports as needed.
- Prepare adhoc reports as required.
- Assist with year-end audits as needed.
General Competencies and Requirements
The Accountant will have a strong testimony in Christ as well as:
- Prior accounting experience
- Ability to work independently and move projects to completion
- High level of professional appearance and demeanor
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and team-member skills
- Good listener and ability to follow instructions
- Ability to use discretion and keep confidential information
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to write and develop powerpoints and written content a plus
- The company has a group reporting structure. Hence this position will be reconciling a designated balance sheet within the group structure on monthly basis
- Also serve as support for AP and AR when needed.
The Senior Vice President for the Kansas City region is responsible for working with donors, advisors and ministries as well as the internal team of The Signatry. This position is business development focused and will build relationships in the community with the goal of encouraging generosity, family legacy, new donor advised fund accounts, and complex asset gifts. This person will build relationships among donors, financial advisors and ministries.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- This person will represent and grow The Signatry brand in the community and provide outreach to the community about The Signatry and its services.
- Work with clients and potential clients to grow generosity and family legacy through donor advised funds, and complex asset gifts including gifts of stock at the point of business sale.
- Develop relationships with business owners, donors, financial advisors and ministries in the community.
- Work with The Signatry team on completing complex asset gifts.
- The ideal candidate will have 10 years of experience with a strong network of relationships in the business community. The candidate may have owned their own business previously and have an understanding of business transactions.
- While legal and financial acumen are helpful, a JD or financial services designation are not required.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Ability to learn quickly; work in a collaborative environment.
"The Signatry is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination. Accordingly, The Signatry strictly prohibits any unlawful discrimination against employees or job applicants based on factors such as race, color, sex, disability, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, and age, or any other status, condition or characteristic protected by applicable law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, under applicable law there is an exception to the “religion” component of the employment discrimination laws for religious organizations, and permits them to give employment preferences to adherents and followers of their own religion and particular faith. The Signatry does not waive the ministerial exception, the religious organization exception or any other exceptions to any federal, state or local legislation, including, but not limited to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act."