Welcome to The Signatry!
How do you want to change the world? At The Signatry, we live on mission for eternal impact. We equip Christ followers to pursue their God-given passions to make a difference in the Kingdom and solve the world’s greatest problems. Whether the fine details of accounting to the vision casting of legacy planning, our staff is united together to support these big visions.
Come join this generosity movement! Explore our open positions below, and contact us for more information.
Primary Job Duties:
- Reconcile company bank accounts monthly.
- Reconcile other trial balance assets and liability accounts monthly.
- Prepare journal entries for open items after reconciliations.
- Gather and analyze source data to verify reconciling items.
- Manage fixed asset schedule
- Gather source documents to verify the reconciling journal entries.
- Assist in year-end reports as needed.
- Prepare adhoc reports as required.
- Assist with year-end audits as needed.
General Competencies and Requirements
The Accountant will have a strong testimony in Christ as well as:
- Prior accounting experience
- Ability to work independently and move projects to completion
- High level of professional appearance and demeanor
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and team-member skills
- Good listener and ability to follow instructions
- Ability to use discretion and keep confidential information
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to write and develop powerpoints and written content a plus
- The company has a group reporting structure. Hence this position will be reconciling a designated balance sheet within the group structure on monthly basis
- Also serve as support for AP and AR when needed.
"The Signatry is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination. Accordingly, The Signatry strictly prohibits any unlawful discrimination against employees or job applicants based on factors such as race, color, sex, disability, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, and age, or any other status, condition or characteristic protected by applicable law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, under applicable law there is an exception to the “religion” component of the employment discrimination laws for religious organizations, and permits them to give employment preferences to adherents and followers of their own religion and particular faith. The Signatry does not waive the ministerial exception, the religious organization exception or any other exceptions to any federal, state or local legislation, including, but not limited to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act."