About The Signatry:
The Signatry is a Christian not for profit foundation that facilitates charitable gifting for donors. Our mission is to inspire and facilitate revolutionary biblical generosity. The Signatry exists to write the last check to the last missionary to be sent out to the last unreached people group so the last person can hear the gospel.
The Signatry is seeking a full time Corporate Paralegal to provide broad support to the legal team in areas of corporate governance, business transactions, entity management, investments, and gifts. The Corporate Paralegal will be highly-motivated and detail-oriented, willing to ask questions and work closely in a team. He or she enjoys being challenged by diverse projects.
- Prepare and maintain corporate filings and governance documents including formation, dissolution, and amendment filings and resolutions, written consents, certifications, minutes, and other corporate documents.
- Draft agreements under the direction of a supervising attorney.
- Track deadlines and renewal periods for gifts, contracts, and entities.
- Correspond internally and externally with diligence and care.
- Manage contract lifecycles and maintain internal legal filing system.
- Coordinate priorities and schedules within the legal team.
- Provide additional support to the legal team as needed.
Interested Parties Should Contact:
Dane Frazier, Executive Vice President & Associate General Counsel
- Strong testimony in Christ.
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a corporate paralegal. In-house experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Eagerness to be proactive and flexible.
- Project management experience a plus.
- High ethical standards and a proven ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Proficiency in MacOS-based Microsoft Office suite and the ability to be trained on specific legal team technology.