Welcome to The Signatry!
How do you want to change the world? At The Signatry, we live on mission for eternal impact. We equip Christ followers to pursue their God-given passions to make a difference in the Kingdom and solve the world’s greatest problems. Whether the fine details of accounting to the vision casting of legacy planning, our staff is united together to support these big visions.
Come join this generosity movement! Explore our open positions below, and contact us for more information.
The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Director of Marketing and will produce content for social media, blogs, emails, and other special campaigns. This is a fast paced role that requires innovative thinking, a willingness to explore new possibilities, and team collaboration. Strong content writing and brand voice management are essential skills. Design experience is a plus but is not required.
– Daily management of social channels
– Work on calendar and strategy with Director of Marketing
– Write and schedule content
– Write and design paid promotions
– Produce newsletters based on calendar
– Gather photos, quotes, guest authors as needed
– Write and maintain automation series
– Manage user databases to keep updated contact profiles
– Write communications for donor customer service department
– Research and produce new email segments and topics
– Work with Director of Marketing to develop 30 day calendar to align with overall social/communication calendar
– Find and manage guest contributors for family, advisor, and ministry content
– Pursue outside opportunities to feature The Signatry posts
– Write weekly blogs
– Work with staff authors on schedule and theme for posts
– Manage dynamic content (trade in videos, photos, quotes, guides etc)
– Assist with new web page content development
– Assist with content for special projects and resources
– Support updated content for Ministry Services website & social media
– Assist with content for promotional materials
– Write press releases
– Work with Director of Marketing on publication ads and content
3+ years of content writing
3+ years of social media experience (scheduling, brand voice, content, campaigns, etc.)
Experience with WordPress
Experience with CRM systems
Adobe software and PR experience a plus, but not required
Send a resume and cover letter to apply.
The Senior Vice President for the Kansas City region is responsible for working with donors, advisors and ministries as well as the internal team of The Signatry. This position is business development focused and will build relationships in the community with the goal of encouraging generosity, family legacy, new donor advised fund accounts, and complex asset gifts. This person will build relationships among donors, financial advisors and ministries.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- This person will represent and grow The Signatry brand in the community and provide outreach to the community about The Signatry and its services.
- Work with clients and potential clients to grow generosity and family legacy through donor advised funds, and complex asset gifts including gifts of stock at the point of business sale.
- Develop relationships with business owners, donors, financial advisors and ministries in the community.
- Work with The Signatry team on completing complex asset gifts.
- The ideal candidate will have 10 years of experience with a strong network of relationships in the business community. The candidate may have owned their own business previously and have an understanding of business transactions.
- While legal and financial acumen are helpful, a JD or financial services designation are not required.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Ability to learn quickly; work in a collaborative environment.
"The Signatry is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination. Accordingly, The Signatry strictly prohibits any unlawful discrimination against employees or job applicants based on factors such as race, color, sex, disability, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, and age, or any other status, condition or characteristic protected by applicable law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, under applicable law there is an exception to the “religion” component of the employment discrimination laws for religious organizations, and permits them to give employment preferences to adherents and followers of their own religion and particular faith. The Signatry does not waive the ministerial exception, the religious organization exception or any other exceptions to any federal, state or local legislation, including, but not limited to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act."